These terms and conditions apply to the E-mail communication, attachments and all subsequent communications and attachments Intdev Internet Technologies or any of its subsidiaries ("we"/"us") may send you (collectively referred to as "the communication").
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom we have addressed the communication to and others authorised by us to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail (or such person's authorised representative), then:
(a) please notify the sender of this E-mail immediately by return E-mail, facsimile or telephone and delete this message from your system;
(b) you may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or cause information in this message to be disclosed to any other person.
We are not liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.
We are not liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this e-mail or its attachments, including data corruption resulting there from.
Any advice or information contained in this e-mail is subject also to any governing agreement between us.
Only duly authorised staff acting within the scope of their authority are able to bind us contractually. Unless expressly indicated as such, nothing in this e-mail constitutes an offer, warranty or representation from us.
E-mails sent to us will only be regarded as having been received by us once we expressly acknowledged receipt thereof. We will be deemed to have sent an e-mail once reflected as sent on our E-mail server.
If this communication contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside the sender's scope of employment with us and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity.
Appointment of ISPA as our agent receive notofications for taking down unlawful content
(1) We have appointed the Internet Service Providers' Association (ISPA) to be our take-down agent for the purposes of receiving take-down notifications in terms of section 75 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act. A notification of unlawful activity must be in writing, must be addressed to ISPA and must include(a) the full names and address of the complainant;
(b) the written or electronic signature of the complainant;
(c) identification of the right that has allegedly been infringed;
(d) identification of the material or activity that is claimed to be the subject of unlawful activity;
(e) the remedial action required to be taken by the service provider in respect of the complaint;
(f) telephonic and electronic contact details, if any, of the complainant;
(g) a statement that the complainant is acting in good faith;
(h) a statement by the complainant that the information in the take-down notification is to his or her knowledge true and correct;
(2) Any person who lodges a notification of unlawful activity with a service provider knowing that it materially misrepresents the facts is liable for damages for wrongful take-down.
(3) A service provider is not liable for wrongful take-down in response to a notification.
Please follow this link for their contact details - firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Intdev Internet Technologies respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
4. Intdev Internet Technologies collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a service subscription; respond to a customer questionnaire through the use of cookie technology. We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates.
Use of Personal Data
5. Intdev Internet Technologies may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Intdev Internet Technologies will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer services representatives to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information, at (011) 787-0107.
6. Intdev Internet Technologies collects and shares aggregated user data with business partners, sponsors or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant advertising and content, such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These business partners and affiliated companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
7. Intdev Internet Technologies may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration; to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
8. Any information Intdev Internet Technologies collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Intdev Internet Technologies or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential. Public Space (Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third-Party Sites)
9. Any information that customers disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site Intdev Internet Technologies may host for you, is available to anyone else who visits that space. Intdev Internet Technologies cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
11. Intdev Internet Technologies will not enter into a service subscription contract with a minor unless such minor has explicit written consent from a parent or guardian to do so. Intdev Internet Technologies undertakes not to contact minors about promotional offers or for marketing purposes without a parental consent.
Reservation of Rights
12. Intdev Internet Technologies reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
13. Intdev Internet Technologies further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
14. Intdev Internet Technologies reserves the rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
15. Intdev Internet Technologies reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.