INTDEV LAUNCHES BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE SERVER TO CLIENTS
Keeping trend with easy-of-accessibility and usage of smart mobility, Intdev is happy to announce that Research in Motion’s Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) service is now available to all its Blackberry smartphone and cell phone users.
Plus, we’ll be providing the service absolutely to you at
BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) (monthly fee)
per enabled mailbox
“BES, used around the world, is a great way to increase productivity and collaboration as it offers simple access to voice, e-mail, calendar and other business applications – it’s really about improving your communications whether at home or in the office,” comments Felix Frankenberger, COO of Intdev Internet Technologies.
What’s more, BES is definitely not a large enterprise solution; in fact it’s a great tool for smaller businesses as it offers high-end communications features at an affordable price point.
Great BES features include:
- Wireless push synchronisation of all e-mail and calendar;
- Compose, send, read, forward, reply to and delete e-mail messages;
- File e-mail messages into synchronised sub-folders manually or automatically;
- Access your company address list when online;
- View and forward email attachments;
- Add, edit, and delete calendar entries and invite attendees.
- Add, edit, and delete contacts, tasks and notes.
For more information on our BES services please visit our BES product page